Adult Social Care
The Health and Social Care sector is one of the largest in the UK. There are many different types of workplaces associated with Care, including hospitals, care homes, nursing homes, hospices and dental practices.
This 5-day Care course gives you the skills, knowledge and attitudes you need, to boost your employability and help you find work. You can complete this course in our Hull, Grimsby, Leeds, Stockport or Ashton centre.
This course is FREE to anyone who is over the age of 19, as long as you have lived in the EU/UK for the past 3 years!
Care Course Modules
- Introduction to the Adult Social Care sector
- Values and principles of Adult Social Care
- Awareness of the skills and attitudes needed to work in adult social care
- Communication in adult social care
- The role and responsibilities of the adult social care worker
Course Duration: 10 – 20 hours
Fill in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch to book your induction.
(Inductions take place every Monday).