Our Childcare Course provides an opportunity to study a range of topics from three main areas: child care and education, babysitting and parenting responsibilities.
It is ideal for individuals who would like to progress onto further learning or training, or develop knowledge and/or skills in the childcare sector.
You will also gain a ‘Level 2 Introducing Caring for Children and Young People’ to add to your CV!
- Young children’s development.
- Safeguarding the welfare of children and young people.
- Respecting and valuing children.
- Use food and nutrition information to plan a healthy diet.
- The importance and value of play for young children.
- Sharing learning experiences with children
Course Duration: 80 hours