Nutrition and Health Level 2
This course is free to anyone over the age of 19, as long as you have lived in the EU for the past 3 years (subject to additional postcode criteria).
This online, Level 2 Nutrition and Health course aims to boost your overall employability within the sport and recreation sector. Increase your understanding
of the principles of healthy eating and the role of food in maintaining health.
Receive a ‘Level 2 Certificate in Nutrition and Health’ to add to your CV!
- Explore the principles of healthy eating.
- Consider the nutritional needs of a variety of individuals.
- Use food and nutrition information to plan a healthy diet.
- The principles of weight management.
- Understanding eating disorders.
- Principles of food safety for the home environment.
- Functional Skills Maths and English, if required.
The calender below shows our optional webinar sessions for this course. Watch live or play back at a later date!
Give us a call on 01472 493 000, email email@example.com or fill in the form on the right!
Complete your enrolment
A member of our enrolment team will contact you to take some additional information, answer any questions you may have, complete your enrolment and provide you with a log-in for your learning.
Start your learning
Once you have received your log-in you can start learning instantly! With 24/7 access to your learning, you can complete it whenever you like.