Customer Service Level 2
This qualification provides individuals with the underpinning knowledge they need, to find work in a range of customer service roles.
It covers information on how to communicate with customers, how to work effectively with colleagues and how to resolve issues.
Receive a ‘Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service’ to add to your CV!
- Principles of customer service and delivery.
- Understand customers and employer organisations.
- How to communicate with customers and develop customer relationships.
- How to resolve problems and deliver customer service to challenging customers.
- Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues.
Course Duration: 80 hours