End of Life Care
This course is designed to help you gain the knowledge and understanding of the principles of end of life care, how dementia impacts on end of life care and the role of the care worker in time of death.
It is completely free to anyone over the age of 19 (as long as you have lived in the EU for the past 3 years). This course is suitable for a wide range of learners including those who want to progress onto higher qualifications and those who are looking for a role in the Health and Social Care sector.
Receive a ‘Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of End of Life Care’ qualification to add to your CV!
- Understand how to work in end of life care.
- Care planning in end of life care
- Managing pain and discomfort.
- End of life care and dementia.
- Loss and grief in end of life care.
Course Duration: 80 hours