Health and Nutrition
Are you looking to enter, or progress within, employment in the sport and recreation, exercise and fitness or hospitality sector? This course can help!
It is completely free to anyone over the age of 19 (as long as you have lived in the EU for the past 3 years). The course will explore the role of food in maintaining health and the importance of exercise in staying healthy.
Receive a ‘Level 2 Certificate in Nutrition and Health’ to add to your CV!
- Explore principles of healthy eating.
- Consider nutritional needs of a variety of individuals.
- Use food and nutrition information to plan a healthy diet.
- The principles of weight management.
- Understanding eating disorders.
- Principles of food safety for the home environment.
- Functional Skills Maths and English if required.
Course Duration: 80 hours