Infection Prevention & Control Course
Are you looking to enter, or progress within, employment in the health care or cleaning sector? This course can help.
It is completely free to anyone over the age of 19 (as long as you have lived in the EU for the past 3 years). This course is ideal for those working, or intending to work in, health care settings. You will explore the causes of infections, the conditions in which they thrive and the ways they can be spread.
Receive a ‘Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of the Prevention and Control of Infection in Health Care Settings’ to add to your CV!
- Principles of the causes and spread of infection in health care settings.
- The importance of personal hygiene and health in the prevention and control of infection.
- Decontamination, cleaning and waste management.
- Infection prevention and control in a Health Care setting.
- Functional Skills Maths and English if required.
Course Duration: 80 hours