Information, Advice and Guidance
Are you looking to enter, or progress within, employment in the information, advice and guidance role? This course can help!
It is completely free to anyone over the age of 19 (as long as you have lived in the EU for the past 3 years). The course will equip you with key skills to start your career in roles such as Careers Advisors, Counsellors and Customer Service Advisors.
Receive a ‘Level 2 Certificate in Information, Advice or Guidance’ to add to your CV!
- Information, advice or guidance in practice.
- Developing interaction skills for information, advice or guidance.
- Signposting and referral in information, advice or guidance.
- Information, advice or guidance – context.
- Managing information.
- Functional Skills Maths and English if required.
Course Duration: 80 hours