This qualification is designed for anyone who would like to gain a better understanding of personal finance and the products and services which can positively and negatively affect it.
It will provide you with the knowledge and skills required, to manage personal finances and to anticipate future needs and wants. It will also increase your knowledge of how to save and borrow money.
- Understanding personal finance.
- Making the most of personal finances.
- Understanding the risks to personal finances.
- Comparing goods, products and services.
- Explore financial products and services such as savings accounts and loans.
Course Duration: 40 – 50 hours
Fill in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch to book your induction.
(Inductions take place every Monday).