Warehousing & Storage Course
This course is designed to give you the skills, knowledge and practical understanding you need to find work in the warehousing and storage industry.
Learn manual handling skills, how to wrap, pack and process goods, as well as how to work well in a team.
You will also gain a ‘Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Warehousing and Storage’ to add to your CV!
- Introduction to warehousing and storage.
- Receiving and storing goods.
- Processing orders and preparing them for dispatch.
- Checking stock and updating records.
- Customer service in warehousing and storage.
Course Duration: 80 hours