Equality & Diversity
This course aims to introduce the concepts of equality and diversity in a variety of environments including society, the community and the workplace.
It is completely free to everyone over 19 years of age, as long as you have lived in the EU/UK for the past 3 years. It is ideal for those who need to develop an awareness of issues surrounding equality and diversity, for example as part of an induction programme, personal development scheme or to gain employment.
After completing the course, you will gain a ‘Level 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity’ to add to your CV.
- Equality and Diversity in Society.
- The impact of stereotyping and labelling.
- Taking individual responsibility and action to help and support others.
- The effects of prejudice and discrimination.
- Examine rights and responsibilities.
Course Duration: 80 hours