Are you looking to enter, or progress within, employment in safeguarding? This course can help!
It is completely free to anyone over the age of 19 (as long as you have lived in the EU for the past 3 years). It is ideal for anyone wanting to understand their role in safeguarding and how to protect individuals from abuse.
Receive a ‘Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Safeguarding and Prevent’ to add to your CV!
- What is Safeguarding?
- National Safeguarding policies.
- How to recognise or react to signs of potential harm.
- Prevent Duty: What is it and what is my role?
- Understanding radicalisation, extremism and terrorism and their effects.
- Functional Skills Maths and English if required.
Course Duration: 80 hours